- Personal Information that may be collected
- Use Made of the Information
- Disclosure of the Information
- Use of Computer Tracking Technologies
- Information Security
- Access Rights to Data
- Web Site Owner. Peaks Curative is the owner of this web site (“Peaks Curative Web Site”). Peaks Curative can be contacted by mail at 11291 SW 64TH LANE, Miami, Florida 33173, by phone at (833) 732-5728, or by e-mail at [email protected] This online privacy notice discloses Peaks Curative information practices for this Peaks Curative Web Site, including what type of personal identifiable information is requested in order to make a purchase, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
- Web Site Visits. Peaks Curative collects certain information from Peaks Curative Web Site visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, the home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer and web browser, what pages visitor accessed, and limited information about search requests. This information is used to solve technical problems and to calculate overall usage statistics
- Web Site Transactions. At times, Peaks Curative will need personal information regarding a customer or a prospect. For example, to process an order or provide a subscription, Peaks Curative may need to know a customer’s name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is Peaks Curative’s intent to inform you before Peaks Curative collects personal information, such as user’s name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, Peaks Curative will respect your wishes.
- Personal Information That May Be Collected
- Identifying Information. In order to make a purchase and/or access designated subscriber services and/or restricted areas within the Peaks Curative Web site, Peaks Curative will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information, which may include: name, postal address, e-mail address, screen name, password, telephone number, facsimile number, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. Peaks Curative may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain customer’s account.
- Service Quality Monitoring. Some Web site transactions may require a customer to telephone Peaks Curative, or Peaks Curative to call the customer. Peaks Curative will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent, except to confirm an order placed online and/or to inform a customer of the status of such order. Customer should be aware that it is Peaks Curative’s practice to monitor, and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
- Information from Children. Peaks Curative does not sell products or services for purchase by children, and will not collect or post information from a child under the age of 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian. Peaks Curative will notify the child’s parent or guardian at the e-mail address provided by the prospective customer, alerting the parent or guardian to the child’s use of the Web site and providing instructions as to how the parent or guardian can delete the child’s registration from the Web site.
- Lost or Stolen Information. Help keep your personal information accurate. If a customer’s personal information has changed, please e-mail the new information to Peaks Curative at the e-mail address shown in Paragraph 1(a). If a customer would like to review the personal information Peaks Curative has in its files regarding the customer, e-mail your request to Peaks Curative together with the description of a recent purchase.
- Chat Rooms, Forums and Bulletin Boards. If customer participates in an Peaks Curative chat room, discussion forum, or posts messages to an Peaks Curative bulletin board, customer should be aware that the information disclosed and shared will be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside Peaks Curative, who have access to that chat room, forum or bulletin board. Some individual Peaks Curative chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Also, participant’s expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Peaks Curative.
- Links to Other Web Sites. A Peaks Curative Web site may contain links to other web sites. Peaks Curative is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
- As you browse our Websites, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. We may work with display advertising partners, such as AdRoll, that enable us to present you with retargeted advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Peaks Curative, LLC. The techniques our partners employ do not collect you personal information.
- Marketing Uses. Unless customer marks an “x” on the opt-out option box herein provided, Peaks Curative reserves the right to provide customer with information about Peaks Curative’s Web site, Peaks Curative products and services, and related information in which customer has indicated an interest.
- Stored Information Uses. Peaks Curative stores the information provided by customer. Stored information is used by Peaks Curative agents: to support customer interaction with the Peaks Curative Web site; to deliver customer purchases; and/or to contact customer again about other Peaks Curative services and products.
- Online Advertising. Some companies that help Peaks Curative deliver interactive on-line advertising, such as banner ads, may collect and use information about Peaks Curative’s customers to help Peaks Curative better understand the types of advertising or promotions that are most appealing to Peaks Curative’s customers. After it is collected the information is aggregated so it is not identifiable to a specific individual. If, however, customer would prefer that these companies not collect such information, please mark an “x” on the opt-out option box herein provided.
- Within Corporate Organization. Peaks Curative is a multinational organization, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. Peaks Curative may share your personal information within the Peaks Curative corporate organization, and may transfer the information to countries in the world where Peaks Curative conducts business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for customer personal information.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. For the purpose of developing and expanding its business, Peaks Curative may share, rent, sell or buy business assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event Peaks Curative is acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Agents. Peaks Curative employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of Peaks Curative. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services.
- Affiliated Businesses. Peaks Curative works closely with affiliated businesses operating web site stores, providing services or selling products on each other’s Web sites. These businesses identify themselves to customers. Customer information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
- Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. Peaks Curative reserves the right to disclose to third parties personal information about customers for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual customer.
- Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. Peaks Curative may release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or by a regulation, or is requested by a government agency conducting investigations or proceedings.
- No Tracking of Personal Information. Peaks Curative’s Web Site(s) are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Through web site access logs Peaks Curative does collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to the public. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
- Use of Web Beacon Technologies. Peaks Curative may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Web site(s) to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by Peaks Curative or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If customer does not want cookie information to be associated with customer’s visits to these pages, customer can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. Peaks Curative may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Peaks Curative Web site(s) in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on Peaks Curative Web site(s); Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” Peaks Curative or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
- Collection of Personal Information. Peaks Curative collects personal identifying information from customer during a transaction. Peaks Curative may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help Peaks Curative understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
- Commitment to Online Security. Peaks Curative employs physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing and payment data is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online requests or complaints. All Peaks Curative agents and contractors with access to personal information on the Peaks Curative web site(s) are also bound to adhere to Peaks Curative security standards.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Peaks Curative will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of customer personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, Peaks Curative shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of Peaks Curative including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of Peaks Curative staff and third parties.
- Opt-Out Right. Customer has the right at any time to cease permitting personal information to be collected, used or disclosed by Peaks Curative and/or by any third parties with whom Peaks Curative has shared and/or transferred such personal information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting Peaks Curative via e-mail at [email protected], telephone or certified postal mail. After processing the cancellation, Peaks Curative will delete customer or prospective customer’s personal information from its data base.
- Information Maintained by PEAKS CURATIVE. Upon customer’s request, Peaks Curative will provide a reasonable description of customer’s personally identifiable information that Peaks Curative maintains in its data bank. Peaks Curative can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected], telephone (833) 732-5728, or certified postal mail at 11291 SW 64TH LANE, Miami, Florida 33173.
- Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. Help Peaks Curative to keep customer personal information accurate. If customer’s personal information changes, or if customer notes an error upon review of customer information that Peaks Curative has on file, please promptly e-mail Peaks Curative at [email protected] and provide the new or correct information.
- Your California Privacy Rights. Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of ABC who are California residents to request certain information regarding ABC’s disclosure of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to: . Within 30 days of receiving such a request, ABC will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. ABC reserves its right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
- California’s privacy laws require a company to provide notice to California users of their rights to receive information on to which entities their information was shared for marketing purposes.
- Kravitz Talamo & Leyton, PLLC
- 7600 W. 20th Avenue Suite 213
- Hialeah, FL 33016
- Office: 305.558.5300
- Fax: 305.557.1934
- Web: http://ktl-law.com/